About West Midlands Wicketz
'Wicketz' funded by the Lord's Taverners is a programme that uses cricket as a catalyst to change lives of young people across the UK. We believe that participation in sport has a very positive impact on health, emotional development and education. The projects are primarily situated in areas where access to sporting activity and facilities are lower than the UK average. Our aim is to work within these communities, in partnership with local authorities and organisations, to help improve neighbourhoods and break down social barriers.
Our Programme Aims:
- Increase opportunities for young people to engage in regular physical activity.
- Create education and employment opportunities for participants
- Teach young people life skills and healthy living
- Improve community cohesion
- Develop leadership skills of participants
Active Herefordshire & Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.