The Rank Foundation- Small appeals grants
Summary: The Rank Foundation supports projects that encourage and develop leadership amongst young people, or support disadvantaged young people. The Small Appeals programme awards grants of less than £7,500.
- Amount Available
- up to £7,500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Yorkshire Sport Foundation
About The Rank Foundation- Small appeals grants
The Rank Foundation is a grant-giving charitable trust, restricted to causes in the UK, approved by the Charity Commission and other regulators. We exclusively concentrate on:
- Encouraging and developing leadership amongst young people, through our well-established youth training and education programmes.
- Supporting disadvantaged people and those isolated in the community through ill-health, advancing age or disability.
- Promoting the understanding of the values, traditions and practices of the Christian faith, from a perspective that respects those of all faiths and those of none.
Active Herefordshire & Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.