Senior Sports Coach
MNR Coaching have an exciting opportunity for a Sports Coach looking to further their experience in the Sports Coaching sector. The coach should have experience with working in Primary Schools and a passion to pass on their knowledge to young, upcoming coaches in the organisation. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work across a range of settings delivering a number of different sports and activities to children between 5-11 years.
- Berkshire, RG31 4XG
- Contact Name
- Michael Chard
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £22,000 to £24,000 22000 - 24000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 16th November, 2023
- 12:00am - Mon 27th November, 2023
- Interview Date
- Mon 4th December, 2023
About Senior Sports Coach
MNR Coaching have exciting opportunities available for Senior Coaches to further their experience in Sports Coaching, Community Coaching and Holiday Camp delivery, alongside supporting Junior Coaches with their learning as a coach.
The successful applicant will join an established team of coaches and mentors to work with partners across Berkshire in Primary School, Secondary School, Nursery and Intervention settings in term-time. In addition to this you will be working with community partners and Holiday Camp settings outside of school terms/hours.
The applicant will have access to a full range of resources through MNRs online platform and be supported with schemes of work and CPD to continually support your development.
The applicant will support MNR Coaching in locations across their network of schools and partners within the catchment area (predominantly West Berkshire or Maidenhead). The successful candidate will be flexible and willing to travel to different locations to complete full allocation of hours. MNR Coaching fully support all staff members with a weekly mileage expense scheme.
Essential Requirements for the role:
- At least 1 x recognised NGB Qualification in traditional sport(s) – level 1 or above
- 1 years' experience in delivering to children (4-11 age bracket)/teaching PE lessons/clubs
- Right to work in the UK
Desirable Requirements for the role:
- Numerous NGB Qualifications in a range of sports.
- L2 NGB Coaching Qualification
- Experience in delivering Youth Work and Holiday Camp delivery.
Advantages to working with MNR Coaching:
- Full kit and equipment to promote high quality delivery.
- Financial and Network Support with to gain relevant CPD (continued professional development)
- Access to Pre-Paid coaching and teaching resources to support with planning of programmes.
- Small, friendly team motivated to give guidance and support to any new member with initiatives
- Full-time hours offered across the full calendar year
- Opportunities to build qualifications in Sports Coaching, Youth Work and Early Years provision
- Bonus Schemes available throughout the different sectors to increase earnings
- Mileage and Travel Support
Required prior to start date (support available to put in place by MNR):
- Full, clean DBS check,
- Updated First Aid/Child Protection Certificate
Active Herefordshire & Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.