Dorset Cricket Board Community Officer - Women and Girls
Community Officer - Women & Girls Full Time Working within the Dorset Cricket Board Community Team, you will help grow the cricket opportunities for female players in Dorset whilst contributing to the delivery of sessions in schools, clubs and other Community Team events. It is anticipated that this role will require an average of 3 days a week being spent in school and club environments.
About Dorset Cricket Board Community Officer - Women and Girls
COMMUNITY OFFICER - WOMEN & GIRLS
Department: Participation & Growth
Hours: 35 hours-per-week
Salary: £24,000 per annum plus business expenses
Line-manager: Community Team Manager
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about any of the roles above, please contact Ben Skipworth, Managing Director on 07766 241196 or by email Send email
For all our roles, please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the role and your reasons for wanting to join the Cricket Dorset team to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 24th November
Working within the Dorset Cricket Board Community Team, you will help grow the cricket opportunities for female players in Dorset whilst contributing to the delivery of sessions in schools, clubs and other Community Team events. It is anticipated that this role will require an average of 3 days a week being spent in school and club environments.
Main focusses for the role:
• Support the development of an annual action plan, in conjunction with the ECB, for the development of Women & Girls cricket in the county
• Increasing the number of clubs with Women and/or Girls' sections.
• Deliver high quality cricket coaching sessions to a variety of participants in clubs and schools
• Deliver Engagement Days during the year to provide opportunities for everyone to try the sport including Softball Festivals
• Participate in the ongoing development of competitive cricket options in the county with the responsible committees and staff
• Input session data to our Partner portals as required, in a timely manner
• Engage and inspire the female workforce across the County
• Champion the need for everyone to be provided an opportunity to play cricket
• Developing partnerships with external organisations and stakeholders
• Seeking feedback from participants and parents to generate management information evidencing the impact of the programme
• Creating suitable communications and promotional material
• Use digital and printed media outlets to promote and raise awareness of our events
• Always represent Dorset Cricket Board in a positive and professional manner
Essential skills and qualifications:
• Cricket coaching qualification (Foundation, ECB L2, Core Coach or equivalent)
• The ability to deliver high quality, fun, safe and enjoyable cricket sessions
• ECB Enhanced DBS certificate
• Up-to-date Safeguarding & Protecting Children or Safeguarding Young Cricketers
• Drive to achieve key performance targets
• Ability to work alone, whilst being part of the Community Team
• Full and valid UK driving license and vehicle access
• An understanding of the women and girls club environment
• A current First Aid certificate
Equal Opportunities Cricket Dorset Limited, trading as Dorset Cricket Board, will ensure all existing and potential employees receive equal consideration and is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination of any kind and, in particular, on the grounds of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, gender reassignment, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, and age.
Safer recruitment Cricket Dorset Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Our policy can be reviewed at About Us - Our Policies - Company Policies (dorsetcricketboard.co.uk)
1699007845.pdf (PDF, 198.3 Kb)
Active Herefordshire & Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.